Third party Fundraising Guidelines
We are honored that you have chosen Gillette Children’s Specialty Healthcare (GCSH or Gillette) as the beneficiary of your fundraising efforts. Throughout our 119 year history, we have been privileged to serve people everywhere who have short or long-term disabilities – thank you for electing to support us in this mission.
How Gillette can help:
GCSH’s ability to offer services for third-party fundraising events is limited by staff size and internal obligations. Once your event is approved, we are able to provide the following:A letter of authorization to validate the authenticity of the fundraising event.Informational brochures or fact sheets about our programs and servicesAttendance at the event. Based on availability.Use of our logo and name upon review and approval of event and event materials.Written tax receipts to donors who make checks payable to “Gillette Children's Specialty Healthcare”.Fundraising or promotional ideas to help make your event successful.Event promotion via GCSH’s communication vehicles. Based on availability and schedule.
Third Party Event Policies
The following third party event policies and third party event application provides you with tips and guidelines to ensure your event is carried out appropriately and safely. Each application will be carefully reviewed and evaluated for viability and relevance to the goals and objectives of Gillette Children’s Specialty Healthcare. We ask that you review these guidelines and submit an application a minimum of 30 days prior to your proposed event.
- Fundraisers which benefit Gillette Children's Specialty Healthcare must reflect positively on its mission. GCSH reserves the right to decline, cancel, or disassociate with any fundraising that is not in line with our mission.
- Gillette Children's Specialty Healthcare assumes no legal or financial liability associated with third-party events. Event organizers are responsible for obtaining all permits, licenses and insurance certificates. Please note: raffles, drawings, and other games of chance are governed by a variety of state and federal laws. If your event includes one of these activities, you must acquire the proper permit/license from the state.
- Logo usage and event promotion
- GCSH is able to promote third party fundraising events, when appropriate, through internal channels. Specific event promotion will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
- GCSH logo is a registered trademark and cannot be reproduced without written permission from GCSH. Please contact us for permission – GCSH requires the opportunity to review promotional materials (flyers, posters, web pages, etc.) before distribution.
- Your organization cannot state or imply that it is an agent, subsidiary or partner, nor that it holds any other business relationship with Gillette Children's Specialty Healthcare
- Publicity for your event may not imply that the event is sponsored or co-sponsored by Gillette Children's Specialty Healthcare or that we are involved as anything but the beneficiary. For example, you may not call an event “The Gillette Children's Specialty Healthcare Walk-a-thon” rather your event should be promoted as “The Walk-a-thon to benefit Gillette Children's Specialty Healthcare”.
- Funds raised will be unrestricted unless otherwise specified in the application.
- You may not set up a temporary bank account in Gillette Children's Specialty Healthcare’s name.
- GCSH’s sales tax-exemption cannot be extended to any other organization, event or fundraising effort.
- Within 30 days of the completion of the event funds raised for Gillette should be sent to:
Gillette Children’s Specialty Healthcare
200 s10投注网址 Ave. E.
Saint Paul, MN 55101
- Tax receipts and Donor Acknowledgement
- In order for Donors to receive tax credit the following information must be included on all receipts:
Tax Deductible Amount*
*If good or services were provided in exchange for a portion of the donation the value of these goods and services must be subtracted from the tax deductible amount.
s10投注网址Please contact Eydie Boor for assistance, logo permission, approvals and any questions - (651-229-1746) or EydBoor@gillettechildrens.com
We look forward to working with you on a successful event!
Gillette Children's Specialty Healthcare Third-Party Event Application
Application Instructions: Please complete the form to the best of your ability and send to Eydie Boor at Gillette Children's Specialty Healthcare’s mailing address (listed under item 4 in the guidelines) or email to EydBoor@gillettechildrens.coms10投注网址. The more complete the application the quicker the turnaround for approval.